Sunday, June 28, 2009

Grant is Obsessed with Mowing



Everyday Grant wakes up and wants to mow the grass. Everyday! When I finally get to go out and mow he has to hold my hand (or maybe I have to hold his?) until we're finished. It takes a lot longer than it used to. Anyway, after watching me start the mower so many times here he demonstrates his vast knowledge of starting the mower. We'll cover what to do once we get it going in a later video. Really.




This is Grant demonstrating what to do with the mower once its started and what happens when the grass catcher gets full. He covers maintenance as well. The little guy is amazing at how fast he catches onto things. Of course when its time to get Dad a cold drink, the newspaper, and a foot rub, the kid pretends I'm speaking Swahili.

1 comment:

Matt and Alissa said...

Wow! All I have to say is Wow! That kid is so smart.